Friday, March 16, 2007

400



Mr. Oolon Sputnik celebrated his 400th birthday yesterday in Carntaigh. I feared the event would be over by the time I was available, but when you have that many Gallifreyans in one place time is much more flexible! I enjoyed the anachronistic selections played by the Duchess of Carntaigh on her automated phonograph machine!

I saw a fellow wearing the same brand of steampowered armour as myself, and he marveled at my custom modifications.

There was a lady wielding a sparkler indoors, but since the Duchess herself was present I assumed that amounted to tacit permission.

I made new friends that night, and additionally I was able to offer my Hosting services to the Duchess for future events as well as introduce her to Sheriff Ortega who has been searching for new venues as well!

I could not help but notices there were multiples of a certain Time Lord present, as well as two duplicates of the Master dancing together. Maintaining such a Paradox Bubble is far beyond my basic skills as a Chrononaut!

Again, Happy Birthday Mr. Sputnik!

PS The gates to Second Life are porous again. Toy Soldiers, do continue to enter my realm. I shall provide coordinates this evening for our first official gathering.

~Qli

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of describing, and pleasant paragraph to obtain
facts on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to present in academy.



Also visit my web-site build muscle fast